Friday, 24 December 2010

You know your content when....

You know your content when you don't want to go to sleep at night because your so excited for tomorrow you don't want to waste time sleeping.

When your tired, your eyes little half moons, ready to close but your brain still wide awake wanting to do a thousand things not because you need to but because you WANT to, because life is too short and for a moment there is so much you want to fit into it that really there is no time for sleep. The only good reason you can find to sleep is that the sooner you go to sleep the quicker tomorrow comes, when you get to see people, create things and just enjoy living in the here and now.

Believe me this is not a usual feeling for me, it is more commonplace for me to want, nay long, to go to sleep and stay in the warmth of bed sleeping for as long as possible but life is good at the moment and I don't want to waste a single second of it in the land of slumber where I only half exist.

I want to feel and experience everything wholly and totally so the vividness of life seeps into me and animates me so that people I meet see the joy I feel for being alive. I do not want to be known as the miserable one that is only good for moaning, what would be the point?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments or feedback, lovely readers. I will take the time to read them all and appreciate you taking the time to read the posts and leaving a comment.