Saturday, 26 February 2011

Started but not finished, finished but not started.

FINE, I'll dance with you, whilst we dream, whilst we sleep
Because that's all you can now. For me keep
Memories and thoughts slowly move and careen
And wile away the once sparkling sheen
.......?

************************************************
Yes, this is where I should always be
So high an eye will never see
Below me the gleaming gold of the stone
Etched against the sky like raggard bone

The blue material whipped and then sighed in the
Breeze breathing-
A yellow lion falling to its' ancient knees
Scorning at his frustrated static
I laughed ecstatic as I rose...

The world stretched and seared before me
Yielding blue and green-shining, dancing, waiting

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments or feedback, lovely readers. I will take the time to read them all and appreciate you taking the time to read the posts and leaving a comment.