Sunday, 15 May 2011

The sound 'meh' sums it up.

People and their opinions are sometimes too much. Especially when their opinions are based on beliefs you just can't agree with. But why does somebody else's wrong opinion make me question the credibility of my own? I just rest assured that one day they will 'know' and that's the hope.

Also I think I have been waiting for buses for too long at bus stops recently and my subconscious fears it is wasting too much precious time, this is the only explanation I can give for dreaming of waiting at a bus stop last night.

Today has been a 'meh' day, much moping around the house...doing little and feeling frustrated for not achieving any of the useful things I could have done. I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments or feedback, lovely readers. I will take the time to read them all and appreciate you taking the time to read the posts and leaving a comment.